- OneStroke Value Pack Brushes (Best value for money) OR Specific brushes needed for class are 3/4" Flat, #12 Flat and script liner
- Folk Art Acrylic OR Folk Art Enamel Paint: Wicker White, School Bus Yellow, Thicket, Engine Red, Berry Wine
- Folk Art: Floating Medium (Acrylics) OR Clear Medium (Enamels)
- Roll of wax paper (for practice)
- Sketchbook or regular computer paper (for practice)
- Surface: your choice or may choose to just learn the technique on paper
- Water Basin or cool whip container
- Foam Plates: 5 minimum
- Paper Towels
- Glass, metal and ceramic items: Wash entire item with soap and water, and clean area to be painted with rubbing alcohol
- Wood, clay pots, etc.: Paint surface white or color of your choice before coming to class
- Use an older paint brush to basecoat the birdhouse. Save your good brushes for your decorative painting
- Wear old clothes or an apron to cover clothes.
- Please call if you have questions
- Bring your class registration receipt, pen/pencil and note pad.
- Students receive 10% discount off regularly priced class supplies with current month class receipt.