- Value Pack Brushes (Best value for money) OR (Specific brushes needed for class are 3/4" Flat, #12 Flat, #8 flat and script liner)
- Sponge (Regular household sponge will be fine)
- Folk Art Enamel Paint: Wicker White, School Bus Yellow, Thicket, Engine Red, Berry Wine
- Folk Art Floating Medium
- Roll of wax paper
- Sketchbook (optional)
- Glass Oranaments (optional)
- Water Basin or cool whip container
- Foam Plates: 5 minimum
- Paper Towels
- Wash entire item with soap and water, and clean area to be painted with rubbing alcohol.
- Wear old clothes or an apron to cover clothes.
- Bring your class registration receipt, pen/pencil and note pad.
- Students receive 10% discount off regularly priced class supplies with current month class receipt.